Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fiddle Sticks!!!!


I have been Fiddling....... with my new paper, I brought home the entire Kaiser Range from Scrap 2 Relax and.. not just one piece of each , oh no 2 pieces of each... I have learnt so many times I see a nice piece of paper and I make something , then I think I am going to make a card to match and I don't have any of the paper left, so now I always buy at least 2 pieces!!! Well that's my theory and I'm sticking to it!!!!!


I made a very simple card using the Kaiser Paper and a little pocket to match which I thought I would put either Lollies or maybe some little bath oils! I am going to give it to a special friend who I think needs spoiling!!


As we speak my daughter is madly scrap booking!! She has completed two pages this afternoon and I am very proud of her efforts!!


Well have a lovely weekend!!!! Til next time ... Take Care!!!! Michelle xx

1 comment:

  1. Very nice Michelle, I've used this range of Kaiser papers for a scrapbooking layout and they are lovely.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete