Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Princess!!!!


Happy Birthday to my gorgeous little Princess Georgia who turned 9 on the 15th!!! Though she is quickly becoming not so little , she now has size ladies 10 feet and I think by next birthday will be starting to look at me eyes level!!! EEEEEEEEKKKK !! and yes she is only 9yrs!!! Its all the cow manure in the boots , well thats what my grandma used to tell me when I began to catch up to her!!! Cute how we remember things that were told to us in our childhood, and My wonderful Grandma and Grandpa are still here with me , so its so lovely to share them with my kids .


I made this card for Georgia for her Birthday in all of her favourite colours!!! The birds are from the back of the new Kaiser Magazine which you can pick up from my favorite shop Scrap 2 Relax... then of course I had to bling them up a weee bit!!!! Everyone that knows me, knows that I LOVE bling!!! and it is a absolute must in life!! my thoughts only!!! hehehe


Anyway I hope you are all finding time to play with Paper and come up with some great creations... Take Care , Michellexxxx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Card MIchelle. I am sure your gorgeous girl loved it :)

    ReplyDelete