Thursday, May 13, 2010

Scrapbooking!!!











Hello Everone, I know I have been missing!!!! I am sorry, my family and I have been struck down with the first and I know wont be the last, Cold's as Virus's round one for the Winter!!! and well I have let my blog have a little holiday!! I sometimes forget that anyone reads it... I was reminded by one of the lovely ladies that comes to my classes at Scrap 2 Relax "I have been looking at your Blog Michelle" and yes I know it's still in Easter Mode!!! Well no more I am back!!!


Yesterday Karen asked me to create 2 Pages for the Picture to Page Scrapbook Show she is attending , I said to Karen " I think I will do 2 Double Layouts" Wow, I am so glad I did, I could created tripple pages... Is there such a term????? WOW I was so inspired using the new Papers from Kaiser Bo Bunny ... Have a Peak ...The photo's are of my sister and I and also my gorgeous daughter Georgia!! What do you think??????
I hope all of your Families are well and staying away from the Winter Colds?? Til next time ............Take Care, Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment