Sunday, September 26, 2010

Feeling Mighty Peachy!!!!

WOW, WOW ,WOW, I had to share our Weeping Cherry Tree with you, It went POP on Friday... It is so beautiful.... Isn't it?? I just came back inside from having a photo shoot with it, I take Photo's every year and every year it just keeps getting more beautiful.... It brightens up my day when I open the front door and hear the busy bees working amongst the blossom... It sure is a sign that Spring is here.... I then decided I would go and play in my Studio as my big Window had the beautiful sunshine beaming in on my desk.... What a better way to spend Sunday sitting in the Sunshine Paper Crafting???? MMM Have a look what I came up with today..........



My Sister and Brother In Law have 4 Weddings coming up , they had 1 yesterday.. So I decided I would get to and make Kel some cards to take .... So this is what I came up with.... What do you think????

Here is a little Baby Card. Last post you will remember I used the little Elephant Stamp well today the Little Giraffe, I coloured using our favourite Copic Markers of Course, the Paper used is Bo Bunny " Olivia" added a little bling ... A cute little Baby Card to give someone on their new addition. You can get these stamps and paper at www.scrap2relax.com.au



This Card is another Wedding Card created for my Sister for her friends... I have added the Cuttlebug Butterflies in Vallum and Kindy Glitzed around the edges for a extra little sparkel... The Words are also cut out with the Cuttlebug... The Paper is Bo Bunny " Olivia" .. I just love this range!!!
Well I hope you were able to enjoy your beautiful day in the sunshine, Til Next Time ,Michellexx

My Blessings: Yummy Roast Turkey for Tea
Playing Cricket with Regii Roo in the backyard!!! ( He told me I'm very good!!) ha

No comments:

Post a Comment