Monday, November 1, 2010

More Cards, I think Im card Crazy!!!!!!

Have a look at the cards that I have made over the last few days with my new Spellbinders and Gorgeous new Flowers that Karen has ordered in at Scrap 2 Relax www.scrap2relax.com.au The annual Cup Day Sale is on tomorrow... So pop in and see Karen and have a look at all the gorgeous new things to play with ... and If you haven't been in for a while there is heaps and heaps of new Toys!!!!!

Wow I love the above card ... Pink and Orange together... who would of thought????

Isn't she a sweety??? Just Love her , and the new Flowers MMMMMM so yummy!!!!!


Look below at the beautiful Flowers , they are just gorgeous.... Karen has them in lots of colours!!! Awww I'm in Love with them!!! Below is a close up of them .....



Mr Edwin makes a appearance again





I hope you get in and see Karen tomorrow and Grab yourself some Bargains.... And enjoy your Cup Day Holiday , whatever you get up to!!!


Take care Til Next Time, Love Michelle xxxxx


My Blessings: A lovely Cup Day Planned with Friends

Yummy Tuna Pasta Bake for Dinner xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle We, me and Bobbie-Lee love what you do with your cards and Bobbie-Lee loooves your stamps from Karen and Bobbie-Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you two are gorgeous!!!!! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!!! I think you both are very clever also!!!! xx :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, the flowers look really cool, can't wait to see more, particularly the roses. We will have to play with the Glimmer Mist to see how they look. Karen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Karen I love the new Flowers.... I know the Roses are next on my List.....

    ReplyDelete