Monday, January 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Our Beautiful Georgia!!!

Look at this card... Regan made this for his Sister for her Birthday ... Isn't it gorgeous!!!! He did such a Amazing Job for someone who is only four... I made the base card then he did all the decorating!!! So Proud of my little man!!!!
This card is from Myself and Shane... It is a cute card that fitted the criteria of being Aqua and Purple ... So I used the Kaiser Eurotopia range .. I also finished off with a little Flower Soft in Silver to add detail to her shoes and dress!!!! Happy Birthday My Darling Princess!!!! We had a fantastic Day .. My Mum and I took Georgia to see Mary Poppins in Melbourne ... It was " Perfect in Every Way"...... Til next time ... Cheers Michelle

2 comments:

  1. So cute Michelle, the card looks great and so does Regan's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen , Regii was so cute making his card.. He sat up at my desk and everything!! haha

    ReplyDelete