Sunday, February 20, 2011

What a Special Day!!!!

Happy Birthday to my Mum and My Gorgeous Little Niece Menzie!!! Menzie was 1 years old today and we celebrated with a combined party yesterday at my sisters house in Melbourne.. we had the most lovely relaxing day complete with a game of backyard cricket, and Shane and I even enjoyed a walk down to the nearest shops!! Was ssoooooo nice and relaxing... Tonight as we speak I can smell a yummy pork roast with all the trimmings that Shane has cooked for my mum!!! Yummy !!! Before I rush off to eat it with the family , I wanted to share with you my latest creations as I have tried a new material and a new colour scheme.... Please don't hesitate to leave a comment.....
This is the Card that I made my Mum, I love the colours of this card and was very happy with the result... I am going to make more cards using this colour scheme for sure!!!! What do you think ???



A close up of My mums Card, this Tilda is a new Stamp we have a Scrap 2 Relax.. they arrived last week and they are all gorgeous as always....


Here is the Card I made for my Little Niece Menzie Moo, of course I had to add one of my favourite little Tilda's from the Magnolia Stamps








I tried Flower Soft on a Chipboard in the Shape of Number 1, it turned out really well I was very happy with the result.. It just added a lovely dimension to the Chipboard. I recommend you try it... Karen at http://www.scrap2relax.com.au/ Has new Flower Soft Colours in and they are gorgeous!!!








I hope you have all had a great Weekend with your family , Til next Time , Take Care.. Love Michelle xxx



My Blessings; My Gorgeous Niece and Mum , who are Soo Special to me!!!



And I have to mention My SIS who is always there for me xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment