Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A Few more Cards !!

Anyone would think I'm off to a Wedding with all these Wedding Cards I'm creating... No just loving playing with these colours... The Kaiser Tea Rose Collection is soo perfect with the Inks I have been using for Colouring my Magnolia Stamps...

How Cute is she???? I Used my beloved Copic Markers for this Image and even did a little Tip to Tip Colouring on the flower... Jude will be proud!!!!



Another Wedding Card , Magnolia Stamp Painted with Tea Rose and Antique Linen Tim Holtz Distressed Ink...





A Boys Card using Walnut Stain in the Tim Holtz Distressed Inks



I am really enjoying card making again... not that I stopped enjoying it , Scrap booking just overtook for a while... There is enough room in my heart for lots of love in Paper craft!!



Till next Time , Take Care , Michellexxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment