Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Ruby Anniversary to My Beautiful Dad and Mum!!!!

Happy Ruby or 4oth Wedding Anniversary to My beautiful Mum and Dad, bellow is the card I made for them .. The Stamp is Magnolia Edwin and Tilda getting Married.... but Instead of using My Beloved Copic Markers to colour the image I used Tim Holtz Distressed Inks and Using a Pain brush I coloured in the stamp .. I had a vision of a old world or vintage photo taken from a wedding... I was thrilled with how they turned out with the Inks..... I also added Pearl beading with Liquid Pearls, which I have not used before...... WOW I love it....... We have lots of Lovely Colours in at my favourite shop .. www.scrap2relax.com.au next time you are in have a look!!!!


Here is the card.... What do you think ?????


I had a lovely day today with my family .. I also had a little time up my sleeve to have a play in my favourite room ... hahah and I will be back in a few days to show you the latest creations... I hope you had a Lovely weekend !!! Take Care . Love Michellexxx

My Blessings; Being so Blessed to have my Dad and Mum with me!!
Sunshine and Family!!! xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment