Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Dear Mum!!!




Happy Birthday to my Dear Mum who celebrated her 60th Birthday Yesterday....I made this Kaiser Frame for Mum !!! I dug up some of her photo's from when she was a little girl... added some embellishments ... I am very Happy with the outcome....





Each section I made into a separate little picture or story.....................




Using my beautiful Hooked on Craft Roses to add Character to my project.....





I love this photo of my mum and her big sister below it is soo cute!!!





Handmade presents are the best aren't they ?? I really do try to make or at least make part of a present that I give members of my family.... Even if it is just the card!!! I cant bring myself to buy a card .... When I know now all members of my family and friends all wait to see what they get each birthday or special occasion.....

I hope all my readers are well and happy!! and are finding some time to play with their craft!! Til next time Take care ... Lots of Love Michelle xxx


2 comments:

  1. WOW. this is stunning!! I love all the tones and colours, and it has such a lovely look about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandra!!My mum loved it!!!xx

    ReplyDelete