Monday, April 30, 2012

Hooked on Craft Challenge 20



Hi there Everyone!! We are up to Challenge 20 at Hooked on Craft!!! This month our theme is "Flowers"..
Now let me tell you this is endless at Hooked on Craft!!! The Flowers were the first product that caught my eye at Karen's beautiful Hooked on Craft ... So I decided as it was the roses I first fell in love with, I would create my card around them for this challenge ... you can see them close up below



Arent they gorgeous?? ... I added  a little liquid Pearls. You can pop over to http://www.hookedoncraft.com/ and pick yourself up some of the most beautiful flowers I have used and seen for craft!!!!



My Image is A Gorgeous Horse from the Magnolia Stamp Series!I thought this could be a perfect new baby girl card .... I love Pink and Light Brown together ...
Well Thanks for popping over to My blog and seeing what I have been up to ... I am going to add a post in the next few days of a project that I have just finished ! I am so happy with this.... But for now we would love to see you over at Hooked On Craft Challenge No 20 ..http://hookedoncraftchallenges.blogspot.com.au/. I look forward to seeing all of your work with these beautiful Flowers ... Hugs Michellexxxxx

6 comments:

  1. Michelle, this card is beautiful, I love the colours, bling, image, and flowers... ohhh everything!
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracy!!! Thanks so much!! I had fun creating this card !! Love Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable. Love all the pearl accents.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Desire ! Thank you so much !!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Michelle! Love that cute stamp and love love love your swirly pearls!!
    Hugs, Kelly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kelly!!! Thanks so much for popping by!!! Hugs to you xxx

    ReplyDelete